The Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy

   There is nothing better than picking up a book, turning to the first page, and being dropped right, smackdab in the middle of the Wild West!  I love it.  I have read quite of few Mary Connealy books before, so I was hoping her newest one would be the same.  Guess what?  It is not disappoint.  It was awesome. 
   The Accidental Guardian was everything a western should be.  It is the story of two sisters and two toddlers who are the only survivors of brutal attack on their wagon train.  Bring into the life a tall riding, fearless, justice seeking loner named Trace Riley, and you have the makings of a great adventure.
   I will not give the story away, but let's just say that this book is a page turner from beginning to end.  Action, adventure, redemption, and finding out the true meaning of life are just some of the ingredients that make up The Accidental Guardian.   I highly recommend this book to anyone who has ever picked up a Louis L'Amour because I guarantee you will love it.  I have often told my wife that Mary Connealy is the Louis L'Amour of Christian fiction.  With this latest book, I believe it.
   Check it out.  It is scheduled for release in April 2018 by Bethany House Publishers.

God Bless,

Marcus

Comments