LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME - Kid's Tracts Review

   As a pastor, I am always excited to receive new material that our church can use to tell people the wonderful message of the Gospel.  When this opportunity came along, I was really excited because it lets me know that there are companies out there that realize that kid's are not insignificant.  They need Jesus just as much as anyone else.  And if we can somehow reach them with the message of Salvation at an early age, we may just be able to prevent a lot of heartaches in their life.
  
LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME is a child evangelism organization that aims to produce quality material for the sole purpose of leading kid's to Jesus.  Here is their mission in their own words:
Let The Little Children Come aims to provide effective gospel tracts and 
evangelism tools and resources for children.
It is the hope that these tools and resources will help you 
in conveying the powerful gospel message to children.
the gospel tracts are all specially designed to capture and hold 
the attention of children, while not distracting them from the 
core message of salvation through Jesus Christ.

   I recieved a sampler pack of children's tracts.  They ranged from optical allusion type tracts to a bracelet, to pop-up and flip-about tracts.  All were great quality.  All contained a very clear message of salvation.  And all were attractive to kids.  I know because when I opened the pack and went through them, I called my kids over and allowed them to try them out.  They loved them.  I heard things like, "These are cool!"  "Wow, this is awesome!" 
  If you're like me, you're always looking for more and better ways to reach out to a world that needs Jesus.  This is a great way to reach them.  If you are interested in ordering from 
LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME, go to 

God Bless,

Marcus


Comments