Review - The American Patriot's Bible

This is my review of The American Patriot's Bible edited by Dr. Richard G. Lee. I have not read every single article or inserts, seeing as there are so many throughout this Bible. First off, if you are a patriotic American, a history buff or someone who doesn't know much about the founding of this great nation, this Bible would be an awesome book to have.
Not only is the full King James Version of the Bible printed here, but all throughout it's pages are little inserts and articles that tell the story of the founding of America. But more than that, it tells the story of how America was founded upon the scriptures. It lays out proof after proof that this awesome nation was founded as a Christian nation.
For example, when you first open this Bible, you find a list of the basics rights of all American citizens. In this list, you find what scriptures these rights are based upon. There are biographical articles detailing the physical and spiritual lives of many of America's founders and leaders. There are quotes from many of America's Presidents explaining why they believe the Bible is such an important book. Beside different verses scattered throughout, you will find inserts explaining how this particular verse of scripture impacted the life of someone or some event. For instance, above 1 Samuel 4:21, there is an insert explaining the impact this verse had on the life of Henry Ward Beecher. Above Psalm 121, there is an insert explaining that President Benjamin Harrison placed his hand on this scripture when he took the oath of office in 1889.
I really didn't know what to expect when I received this Bible, but I was pleasantly surprised. I have shown it off and talked about it to others. I've even used some of the articles as sermon illustrations. I would give this a 5 out of 5.
I received this Bible from Booksneeze.com in exchange for my review.

Marcus

Comments